Sunday, December 13, 2009

Getting Fed Up

So, I have decided to quit Weight Watchers, and the reason is because I am happy right where I am, at the weight I am, or the weight I was last week or so! I can't stop eating, I don't know why, I am almost PMS'ing, but I don't know what's wrong with me. I actually went to the store at 9pm one night last week just to get some chocolate cake!! I don't think I have done that since I was over 300 lbs!! Ugh, I am so frusterated. I was home sick several days last week so I seem to eat more when sick, but wow, this is bad. Today hasn't been too bad, I feel ok but lord help me the rest of the days. I am so fed up with myself that it's rediculous. Why am I going to spend all this money on plastic surgery if I can't stop eating. I will be over 300 lbs again in no time if I don't stop!

Anyway, the quitting of Weight Watchers... So, I know I am not a perfect weight, but I have lost almost 175 lbs and I am happy right here. I am good with this eating (when I am not eating everything in sight) and I stay around this same weight, so I think this is the weight for me. With plastic surgery I may lose a little, but I am not counting on it. I am good, I am happy. Hey, Marilyn Monroe was a size 12 and she was sexy as hell. She is now my idol! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment