Friday, November 6, 2009

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! Decisions decisions!

So in my trying to find out everything before I go....I emailed Misty from http://mymexicopsjourney.com/ and asked her a bunch of questions (she answered me within MINUTES!!).  According to her she got the Brazilian butt lift and the small tummy tuck...Dr. Sauceda had suggested to me the Brazilian butt lift (which is fat injections) and and large tummy tuck for me, but I wasn't sure I wanted the big butt!  I looked at a lot of before and after and it really doesn't look that big, it's just 'perkier.'  Here is what one web site says...


"The brazilian butt lift is a type of butt augmentation procedure which results in a youthful, prominent, perky buttocks and a more sensual body profile."


Well, who doesn't want that?!?!  Ha ha!  By the way, on this web site that I got this from (the doctor is in Baltimore), the brazilian butt lift is between $16,000 -$18,000!!!  Can you believe it, that's what it will cost for ALL my surgeries in Mexico!!


I also sent a comment on http://livingtheskinnylife.blogspot.com/ and asked her if she wouldn't mind answering questions also.  She just had her surgeries last month and looks like she had the lift also...heh, and she looks awesome!


So, all in all I think I am going to change the procedures to the lift and large tummy tuck...it's cheaper too!  Ha ha!


By the way, when I told Misty I was doing arm lift and thigh also she was like "wow, you're getting a lot done" and "you're a brave soul"...so now I'm getting more nervous, ha ha!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment