Saturday, November 21, 2009

Flight Bought, 5 lbs Down and 68 Days til Surgey!

I bought the flight today for my mother and I...wow, it's done.  Forwarded that information to Dr. Sauceda...it's getting exciting now!!


So...weighed in a Weight Watchers and I am down 5 lbs this week, which is awesome!  Now, I have just a small number to get off before surgery...but this week is Thanksgiving, ugh!


68 days to go, can you believe it?  I can't!!  I get asked "are you scared?" a lot...but I have to answer honestly, like I tell all of them.  I am not scared of the surgery, but I am definitely scared of the pain after!  That is honestly the only thing making the butterflies move...those who know me know that I have already had over 100 surgeries in my life, so that's no big deal to me. :)  I hope Dr. Sauceda gives me some good pain meds that just keep me knocked out for a couple days. :)


68 days or 5,875,200 seconds or 97,920 minutes or 1632 hours or 9 weeks (rounded down)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment