Sunday, November 8, 2009

So...decided.

So I decided to do the injection and the large tummy tuck.  Cheaper for all of those (total of $15,500) and it looks good...also the doctor suggested it so I trust he knows what he's talking about.  I don't know Dr. Sauceda, but I like him already from everyone else I have talked to, but either I am sending him too many emails and he thinks I am a pain, or he's really busy!  I feel like I ask simple questions (confirm the date as the arrival date or surgery date)...and I get no response...I am still going with him, unless something completely changes my mind.  From everyone's stories, I love his style.  He's much more attentive when you're there. :)


Now...I have gained about 10 lbs lately, and I really want to lose it before surgeries of course, but I can't seem to get back on my diet!  Pray for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment