Wednesday, January 13, 2010

15 Days and Counting

So, today started the real countdown. Starting today I am not allowed to smoke (I quit anyway!!), take aspirin, take my vitamins that contain vitamin E, or take my birth control (was perfect timing, at the end of the month yesterday). I also have to up my protein so instead of taking one protein shake a day, I will take two.

So...today is 15 days and counting until surgery, and 14 days until we leave. Wow, how exciting! I am so extremely excited! Can you tell?

So, I haven't packed yet, so I am not that bad, but the appointment for the waxing is done...yes, the suggestion is to wax the girlie parts completly because of the bandages that will be so close to there...yanno, imagine ripping tape off of there...would not be fun on top of all the other pains going on. I have a hair appointment the weekend before I leave...so I can look good of course (?!?!?!)....have to get a dye job....have to get the eybrows waxed...you'd think I was going on vacation, right? This doctor and these nurses will see me at my worst...naked...should make it as best I can for them, right? Ha ha!

I put on my bra this morning, pushed all the skin in the cups and thought that I had 15 days until I had new real boobies!! Yay!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment