Wednesday, January 6, 2010

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

So, my sister called me this morning (I love you!!) and expressed her concern by saying "Are you sure you want to do this?" My answer was short and sweet..."Yes!" I love the concern people have for me, my husband is also very concerned. He said to me one night "I don't know what I would do if anything ever happened to you." That's very sweet and although I *hope* nothing happens to me, you absolutely never know. One woman was on the way to the airport to head to Mexico for her surgeries in the past week or so...and got into a car accident (all this dang snow everywhere!!). Luckily and thank God she's ok, but you never know, absolutely never know. They say if it's my time, it will happen one way or another, right?

Just to make note, if something were to happen to me and I didn't make it through, I am happy with my life and I know that my kids especially (as well as all of my family) will make it through. The ones I would worry the most about are my son, Gregory...he's only 11...my daughter, Charlotte...she's 19 and lost on her path right now...and my husband, Tim. Although he's 37, he's a big baby at heart. I would hope that he and Gregory would stay together to take care of each other and Charlotte would take care of them both. Tim is Gregory and Charlotte's step-father, but he loves him as he would love his own, if he had any. :)

Ok, that's enough of that...I'm just saying if... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment