Sunday, January 24, 2010

4 Days!

Ok, so as I sit here on the computer this Sunday morning, everyone else asleep...I think "Holy cow! Only 4 more days to go!" As well as "I can't believe everyone else is still asleep!" We went down to Charlottesville, VA yesterday to look at houses...I accepted a job down there last week...and it was tiring, so I guess that's why they are all still asleep. :)

Anyway, so today I have to get a few things done. Have to get a pedicure. For those who know me, you know how I hate feet, so I can't stand to have some ugly nails poking out while I am in surgery, ha ha. I have to get a Brazilian wax...yes, I said Brazilian. With surgery there will be stitches and drains around 'that area' and so they say it's easier to change the bandages with nothing there...you know, the bandage tape...and hair. YEOCH! Ok, but the thing is, I think I am more nervous about getting this waxing done today than I am about the surgery! I mean, my stomach is actually upset, which will NOT be good! In addition to just the concept itself, there is a reason I am getting these surgeries! And I am very uncomfortable with allowing someone that much access to the girlie parts to cause me that much pain! LOL

Oh well, no pain no gain, right? Little humility never hurt anyone...and I hope to never see this person again. :D

2 comments:

  1. Cassandra - Well today is the day you fly to Mexico. I am thinking of you and your mom and hoping all goes well with your surgeries. Take care and rest up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassandra - you are one of the strongest women (no strike that....) PEOPLE, I know. I'm so very proud of you. Prayers have already begun for you. Love ya!! And I'll be keeping up on this blog (now that I know about it). HUGS!

    ReplyDelete