Thursday, January 21, 2010

7 Days, What If and Other Stuff!

Ok, so butterflies in my belly just typing the title! 7 more days and I will be under the knife, all cut open!! Ha ha! I am ok with that...but of course I am super excited to see what I look like when I am done. I put on a pair of pants this morning, and I forgot they are sort of low riders...but not that low because I don't wear them like that...but I had a little 'muffin top' of skin hanging over it. Ugh. Had to wear a shirt that would cover it. And it was only a small muffin top..not like the BIG ones you see some women wear. I saw a woman the other day at Wal-Mart and she squeezed into such tight jeans that the muffin top was HUGE. I mean...really, is that a tire you're wearing around your waist? Literally? Anyway, I digress.

7 days...7 days! Wow, it's amazing that the time is coming up so fast. I have done the thoughts of 'what if' like anyone has to and spoke to Gregory the other day. Now, he's 11, and he's such a momma's boy. He doesn't see his father maybe but once a year and his father doesn't ever call, but he calls his father occasionally and talks to him. I think they email occasionally too. Anyway, Tim is more of a father to him than his father...he really is, and he loves Tim. Anyway, digressing again...I asked Gregory who he would want to live with if something happened to me. I listed some people like his grandparents, his Aunt, Tim, his dad, etc. He told me he couldn't live with his Auntie because of his cousin Lexa...she's one little rough girl and beats up Gregory...ok, she's 6, but he's a momma's boy I told you! He said he would probably want to stay with Tim. It's his home, it's what he knows. The dogs are here, his room is here, Tim is here. I felt good at that, because although it would be a fight if I were gone to have Tim keep Gregory (I would assume), Tim really needs someone to take care of him! Tim and Gregory do just about everything together. Tim doesn't even like going to get his dry cleaning without Gregory going with him. :) I told Gregory he would have to take care of Tim and he responded by saying "Yeah, Tim can't cook anything!" Ha ha, it makes me laugh. Gregory will make Tim some food sometimes. :) So, on the same topic, the very next day my sister emails me and says she knows all will be ok (she's worried about me) but she will pray for me, etc. And then it says "if anything happens to you we want gregory, I'm serious." Ha ha, I found it such matter of fact and just out of the blue that it made me laugh, but it also made me feel good because I know if anything did happen to me, there are still plenty of people to love Gregory, Charlotte and Tim! And of course the 4 dogs, but who wouldn't love all of them. :) I just want them all to continue to take care of each other too!

Ok, so next topic...the fat injection in the butt. I am starting to really lean towards this! I read someone's response saying her butt always hurt her when she sat too long because she was sitting right on her tailbone but since she has the fat injection she doesn't have that anymore. My butt ALWAYS hurts since I lost weight...so I may have to do it for comfort reasons alone! :D

Keep me in your prayers and send me good vibes! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sending lots of good vibes your way. I am excited for you! Even I have butterflies hee hee.

    I have that weekend off btw (your last weekend there), here's hoping that the flights stay empty since I fly standby!

    ReplyDelete