Thursday, February 4, 2010

An Early Morning Ramble

So since I updated this blog last night, no real reason for me to update it today...but I feel like rambling about a few things.

First of all, Montazuma's revenge is almost gone, no more stomach gurgling, which is a good thing!

Second, I don't think I ever told you guys about my boobies!  Ha ha, ok, well, my implants.  They are gummy implants...which makes me want to eat them!  LOL  Ok, so...the doctor had some on his desk when we were there doing the consultation...and they looked funny.  They had one with a hole in it so you could squeeze it, and the gummy would poke out, and then when you let go it went back in.  Reminded me of one of those toy balls that looks normal, but when you squeeze it, it stretches out the holes with maybe fake bugs or fake eyeballs in it! I don't have any fake bugs, but wouldn't that be funny for the mammographist!  Is that a word?  Not sure, but you know what I mean. :) ..."Ummm, ma'am.  We have an issue with your implant..."  HA HA!  Crack me up.

The boobs are still big...I am not sure they are going to be a full C, I am thinking more D...which is bigger than I asked, but I did tell the doctor that I wanted a full C, but then I wanted something to look good on my frame.  Guess I shouldn't of left it to him, considering he fully admitted to being a boob man to mom and I, ha ha.  I told him the other day they looked a little big and told me someone would thank him and owe him one.  We will see if Tim cares one way or another.  He has always loved me just the way I was. :)

Speaking of Tim...I guess this is the third thing...I love him.  He is such a good man.  He is home right now with 4 dogs (ok, 2 of them were his fault) and 2 kids (I'd like to blame him for those too but I can't, ha ha).  He helped Gregory with his science fair project, which failed, but it wasn't their fault at all.  He also has been shoveling snow and stuff too.  He loves me.  He loved my body before these surgeries, but he loves me enough to let me go do what I want, and he supports me the best way he can.  He's a good man.  I think at home they will be getting another foot or two of snow this weekend, so he will be shoveling that for my return on Monday night I am sure!  I do love him so.

Hmm...what else can I ramble on about.  I have about 45 minutes until I am going to go get ready for Patty to get here...empty drains, take off bandages and begin a shower.  I may even be done by the time she gets here!  Then she only has to bandage me up and help me squeeze into my sausage casing, I mean compression garments.  I am thinking I may even get drains out today or tomorrow or something.  I am not sure if Dr. S will remove drains at the hotel, or if you have to go to his office for that.  He said he is coming by to see me today, but I can't for the life of me remember when he said....morning?  afternoon?  Blah, I can't remember, maybe mom will when she's 'fully awake.'

Oh, this will be number 4 then...Mom.  Mom is great, isn't she?  She came all this way to help me out for this long.  She may of not agreed initially with what I was doing, I don't really know.  She never showed me her disapproval if she did!  She has just unconditionally supported me.  I feel bad because she's not sleeping much.  She's trying to take her OTC sleep aid, but it doesn't seem to be doing much for her.  It's hard to get comfortable without being in your own bed...I know.  She's walked to the HEB (grocery store) to get ice cream, she's walked and gotten me lunch, she's helped me in and out of the bed, washed clothes, etc.  It's also hard being in such a closed in room for so long...umm, especially when we both had the runs from something we ate!  She bought a candle at the HEB, ha ha.  It also stinks in here just because we eat in here, have the trash, the refrigerator, etc.  We can open the window which should be nice today because it is supposed to warm up a bit.

Alright, I think that's enough ramblings for this morning.  It's a little after 7 and I am going to go check facebook and things and then go start taking off the bandages and shower.  Patty should be here about 8:25.  Love you all and ramble more later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment